Monday 11 July 2011

Cats and Kittens


Finally it looks as if some of the cats and kittens have started to find homes. But for everyone that goes out there are sadly umpteen waiting to come in. Taz and her glamorous son Apollo left us on Friday, actually it's lovely to think that they have gone to live with Max, whom they originally came in with. I gather at least one of the lovely grey kittens went out yesterday and two more adults have been reserved.
This morning whilst driving into town I saw Candy the Lab being walked by her new owner.(So sorry I can't remember Candy's new name!)  Gill is a friend who use to come to The Nantlle Vale Dog Training Club some years back with her Collie Cai, she also lives in the same village so hopefully I'll get to see her very often. Mei also informs me that Cleo has been lucky and found herself a home on my days off...bless her, all the luck in the world this time Cleo.
Just before I finish, (well it is my day off LOL) I'd just like to tell you about the cat in the photo. Stevie is about 12 months old, a semi long coat male and believe you me my camera phone picture does him no justice! He has a huge character, he's affectionate, but playful and is just waiting for someone just like you to come and adopt him!

No comments: