Monday 14 January 2008

Zorro and Munchkin find a home


I have been away in Liverpool for a few days. Its funny how I am always desperate for a lie in bed(impossible to get here at the shelter)but when I am away I have the opportunity to do so, yet I feel I HAVE to get up!!!I suppose the body clock takes time to adjust to a different routine.I enjoyed the break from routine and the humour and wit of my fellow Scousers, but whilst I have a great loyalty to Liverpool and its people, I am always glad to be back in rural Wales. I have become used to the quieter lifestyle and the wonderful scenery where I now live. I can see the sea on one side and the mountains on another.Beautiful!
Whilst I was away several adult cats including 2 inseparable pairs have been found homes which is great and a possible home may be on the cards for William and Walter, two of our younger shetland ponies.I have had several people contact me with remedies for Williams fear of loud noises and I will be trying all of them starting with the Bach Rescue remedy.its good to know people are concerned and interested enough to get in touch.
Rambam the new sheep is now esconced in the old dog kennels where he will have to remain segregated until his skin condition clears, he seems fine and is now eating well and is a lot brighter than when he first arrived.
Today has been a day to catch up on emails and messages,, it is now turning dark, the trees are shaking with the strong winds and I fear that William may be due for another scary night.Oh Happy Days!

No comments: