Tuesday 31 July 2007

Home found for 2 ponies.


Although I was extremely upset at the unpleasant comments made by Paul Dalton, I am not wasting any more of my time or thoughts on such a person. I have better things to do with my time and my mind!
It is always good to find a home for the younger horses. Pepsi and Caspar 4 year old geldings are off to a new home in the next couple of weeks. This makes room for others waiting for places at the shelter.It is always hard to prioritise, there are so many equines in desperate need of shelter. The decision has been made so once these two have left us, we will be taking in an ex racehorse and his shetland pony companion.
It is still very quiet in the cattery, so few homes are being found for kittens, we have 40 and they are going very slowly.Hopefully the local paper will publish a feature about the appalling situation with stray and unwanted cats in this area(it seems to be the same everywhere at the moment)
Photo of the two ponies lucky to find a new home.

No comments: